- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $150/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Global Marketing Communications group oversees all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
Under the mentorship of an Associate Creative Director, the Senior Writer Retail writes the words that help define the customer shopping experience on the website, and emerging digital platforms.
You will craft headlines and concept ideas for seasonal promotions and direct marketing while obsessing over every caption, button, and link that guides a shopper through a transaction.
On any given day, you will brainstorm digital campaigns, help conceive innovative interaction models, and experiment with new digital platforms.
In this role, you will represent the voice, and you will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by the millions of people who visit our website.
• You have at least 7 years' experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative group for a major or upcoming brand and have been recognized for doing extraordinary work.
• You have an impressive portfolio demonstrating strategic insight and writing talent through advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, film, and video.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and exercise the tact necessary to establish relationships across multiple disciplines.
• You possess a love for writing and demonstrate a real passion for creating compelling work.
• You are thorough, pay the utmost attention to detail, and create amazing copy.
• You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from your mistakes.
• You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions.
• You influence other writers to do their best and advocate for the writing community.
• You have a dream to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
• Write beautiful copy that inspires customers to shop for and learn about different products.
• Author fun, thoughtful, and compelling headlines.
• Partner with the world’s best art directors and designers to craft groundbreaking interactive concepts and digital platforms.
• Use your voice and influence to present ideas and innovative work to senior executives.
• Collaborate with CDs, ACDs, Product Marketing, and editors to refine copy.
• Meet deadlines and keep project managers apprised of work in progress.
• Keep up to date by researching the latest products, solutions, and related technologies.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)