- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
The Product Manager Site Search & Discovery will act as the business owner of search and discovery capabilities on our client's main and portfolio websites
- Enable families to search for communities, homecare services, content in their quest to find senior living options
- Enable us to understand their intentions by decorating search intentions using CDP and service personalized content on the site
- Enable core search and discovery capabilities using structured, unstructured data and rich API’s
- Enable us to surface best in class community and home care details
- Increase engagement, lead referrals and booked move-ins
- Develop, own, and execute the product vision and strategy for our core search and discovery experience.
- Lead a matrix team including Design, Development, Product and Analytics functions to deliver product objectives.
- Own the business outcome (leads referred and move in’s booked) delivered by search and discovery
- Conduct process mapping and system analysis to understand integration needs to ensure proper data flow.
- Conduct user segmentation and funnel analyses to understand user journey.
- Collaborate with UX and Design to develop customer personas. Prototype products, and test ideas with existing and new customers.
- Analyze data to determine areas of opportunity, form hypothesis and quickest way to prove the hypothesis
- Define outcomes (key metrics) to be achieved for your product area. Implement business and product analytics to measure the desired outcome of product features.
- Establish a culture of testing and learning within your team to improve customer experience.
- Employ lean tactics for optimization, utilizing A/B tests and experiments to test and evolve.
- A proven product manager with a track record of leading products from inception to post-launch.
- Outcome-driven, utilizes data to form hypotheses, and deliver solutions using an iterative approach.
- Strong metrics orientation, able to develop data dashboards to enable real time decision making.
- Ability to analyze product performance data and generate actionable insights.
- Experienced in working using Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Experienced using tools like Google Analytics, Omniture or Amplitude.
- Ability to think holistically about the customer journey, from web to call centers to our community partners and beyond.
- Experienced in designing and implementing A/B tests.
- Expert in product discovery techniques like story mapping, process mapping.
- Focused on deep and continuous understanding of needs of customers, end users, and stakeholders.
- Willingness to be hands-on when necessary.
- A collaborator at heart with a firm belief that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy.
- Focus on Excellence.
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent.
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission.
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful.
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member.
- Work as a Single Supportive Team.
- Open to travel.