- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Crystal Pettibone
Our client, an Energy Solutions provider, is looking for a Content/Marketing Development Specialist who understands how Drupal Technology, Marketing, SEO and Analytics work together. This person will part of a lean internal team working with stakeholders and subsidiary leaders to develop and implement marketing solutions. As a small team, this person will wear many hats, so the ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Understand the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment
- Be able to understand SEO, spot errors/trends in a marketing tool, and effectively communicate solutions. Examples of how you have successfully done this in the past are key!
- Significant, hands-on Drupal 7,8 & 9 experience with Full-Stack (theming plus + backend) Drupal module development
- A combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML5, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on)
- Marketing Automation experience, primarily with Eloqua
- Strong knowledge of SEO Involvement in all forms of website
- SEO/SEM lead generation—PPC, keyword, blog, linkages, Salesforce understanding in media campaigns
- Set product roadmaps for work pertaining to refactoring/replatforming, scalability, performance, security, tech debt, and general maintenance
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly describe technical problems, best practices, and your approach to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and react quickly to market changes
- Participate in website quality assurance activities, including code reviews, integration, regression, and performance testing
- Work within a team-based agile development environment to collaboratively deliver software within agreed upon sprint commitments
- Google analytics and recognized SEO certifications would be a plus.
- A portfolio would be helpful, but is not required.
This is a one-year contract with the possibility of extension. Work will be remote, but candidate may need to travel to the site once per quarter once it is safe.