- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
This role will help design governance processes, UI flows, guidelines, and messaging for teams who work on the company's leading business tool
This program is a powerful tool for running ads across several social media platforms, accounting for more than 80% of company revenue. Designed for advertisers of any level, it’s an all-in-one platform for creating ads, managing when and where they’ll run, and tracking how campaigns are performing.
Today, several different teams are building into the surface of the tool. This creates the need for vigilant content and design quality review processes. Currently, the process is manual, but we are working to automate and scale critical parts of the process to make it more efficient and effective.
We’re looking for a content designer to help audit the current Product Quality Evaluation (PQE) process and work with product design to develop a new system to help our partner organizations work with us more effectively. This will include working with partner teams to understand how they would like to work with us, developing content principles, flows, guidelines, IA, and UX messaging.
- Auditing and developing governance processes and workflows
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with product design
- Designing content-led processes, flows, information architecture, and guiding principles—to turn perceived gatekeeping into collaborative experiences
- Developing clarifying content and motivating messaging for UX
- UX design tools like Figma and Sketch
- Gather information and insights from integrating team members to understand key opportunities for clarity and guidelines
- Partner with product design and other content designers to develop and review solutions for top issues with program governance
- Develop content principles and communications to help partners understand the governance process and workflows
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!