- Providence, RI
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Toy & Gaming Client is looking for a Global Brand Development & Marketing Manager!
Provide integrated marketing support to our high-profile brands. Develop integrated global consumer communications strategy. Develop extensive category plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth. Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance. Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc. Contribute to the overall entertainment and licensing strategy of the brand through development of successful relationships with internal design staff and external providers. Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to regional level. Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key information to internal business partners. Act as point person/key liaison on all licensing related business matters. Oversees regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through teamwork and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
A day in the life as a Manager Global Brand Development & Marketing, Party Games
As a digital first thinker, creative consumer marketer and brand developer you will help lead the global product development and marketing processes, line planning activities, and brand strategy to drive our high-profile brand. You will:
• Partner with cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow the business
• Use social insights to help drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands
• Demonstrate creative thinking and leverage consumer insights to drive product innovations and better meet/exceed consumer demands
• Develop overall go-to-market product strategy
• Develop primary assets for advertising and other marketing communications
• Become the global consumer insights and competitive market segment expert and demonstrate insights on product line, brand, and category
• Align premier content and storytelling with strong commercial plans
What you’ll bring…
• You will be keenly aware of the world around you and look for ways to learn from it.
• You can figure things out and creatively and positively respond to pressure beyond your control and still make things happen.
• You are trend-savvy and think broadly about the competitive landscape.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit but excel at demonstrating that within a corporation – the ultimate entrepreneur.
• You experiment and take risks, even when there is a chance of failure.
• You’re comfortable searching outside formal boundaries to improve the status quo.
• You are passionate about future trends that will influence how industries change and evolve.
• You actively seek and listen to diverse points of view. You are a proactive, high energy, collaborative, and responsive team member with both a strong creative and financial acumen and strategic-based judgment.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field; MBA preferred
Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience supporting a fully integrated marketing program
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM