- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's Client is looking for program manager help with their advocacy program, a key piece of their economic impact initiative. This Program's goal is to find thousands of Advocates, small / medium sized businesses around the world who have grown in part due to this company and its apps, who can be champion promoters for the company. Some of these Advocates will be featured in key marketing campaigns or other policy or press opportunities. This is an exciting program with a lot of support and focus throughout the company. The contractor will help support the Advocacy program by managing and executing key projects and initiatives. The position is based in Menlo Park.
We are looking for a strong Program Manager who is a resourceful, communicative, action-oriented executor.
- Develop, manage and own project strategy and execution on multiple projects.
- Resourcefully problem-solve, looking for scalable short-term and long-term solutions
- Drive internal alignment and communication across multiple teams, functions, and geographies.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for multiple projects and tasks.
- Partner with measurement & analytics teams to measure project impact
- Maintain projects documentation including but not limited to: RACI matrix, project plans, meeting agendas, updating documentation from planning discussions.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in Program Management, Marketing, and/or agency project management or production with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly and 'dive in'.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to creatively workaround roadblocks to ensure deadlines are met
- Good team player
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP certification
- Experience working across various teams
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!