- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Marketing Associate for this consultant role. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, tech-savvy self-starter who will collaborate with the marketing team to support new marketing campaigns. You will be managing different materials and working with a variety of stakeholders. In this role, you will be relied upon to bring excellent communication skills to support a busy team within a large, matrix organization.
- Develop and customize materials related to pre-enrollment sales kits in partnership with matrix partners
- Coordinate and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Manage creative and print relationships to ensure materials are created accurately and delivered on a timely basis
- Ensure materials developed are compliant and properly submitted to compliance for regulatory filings
- Distribute final materials across multiple platforms and departments
- Input large volumes of data from multiple sources into an online database and/or Excel file
- Maintain multiple data sets and version control
- Ensure and review the accuracy of data
- Update and maintain data through various stages of local market changes, regulatory changes, and/or other factors;
- Facilitate data source needs with a translation vendor
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 3-5 years' experience in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or equivalent
- MAINTAIN DATA
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- VERSION CONTROL
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check prior to start.