- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our pharma client in East Hanover, NJ is looking for Product Owners to join their Patient Services Administration team.
This position is 100% Remote. You must be able to work on a W2.
Must have UA criteria experience, and experience managing the backlog and authoring stories expeirence.
There are 3 main focuses for these roles in which they are looking for particular experience and are only interviewing candidates that have exprience in one of these three areas.
For Foundation: - AWS, DynamoDB, MDM, "AWS solution architect", microservices, API, NoSQL
For Data Analytics – Master Data Management (MDM), Patient Data, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Insights, Machine Learning, PII
For Enterprise - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Genesys, CRM, telephony integration, omnichannel OR Chatbot, Live chat
- Serve as a voice to project the expectations of customers on new or already existing products
- Highlight product features in a manner clearly understandable to the development team
- Manage and develop product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of product owners
- Attend sprint planning and demo meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to scrum team
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release
- Contact customers and end users to obtain information on expected product features
- Provide reports to update management and stakeholders on product development operations
- Analyze customer opinions and feedback to determine features or components that will add good value to a product
- Participate in agile conferences and study relevant scrum material to update job knowledge/skill
- Constantly exchange ideas with product owners within an organization
- Assess product value stream to identify areas that require improvements
- Measure product performance as well as value delivered to clients in order to make adjustments where necessary
- Develop and implement action plans for building and sustaining demand for a product
- Ensure implemented product features add value to end users and increase company returns.
- Healthcare/pharma experience preferred
- Web application and/or salesforce.com experience preferred
- Leadership Skill: Product owners are able to direct and motivate the product development team of an organization
- Analytical Skill: They are able to conduct surveys to determine most appropriate feature to add to a new or existing product
- Interpersonal Skill: They are adept to working with user groups and scrum team to obtain and analyze user stories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering, business management or related disciplines.
- Training and certification as a professional scrum product owner (PSPO) or as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) is preferred