- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
About the role:
This exciting role is for a Marketing Manager with the CRM Team that focuses on sports! The team is mainly in Dulles, VA but they are open to talent in the SF Bay Area, LA and NY.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic decision making and the successful management of CRM programs the company's shopping experience and other commerce related experiences. This role will be focused on increasing customer lifetime value by developing and executing strategies and tactics that impact the levers of customer lifetime value. With a strong focus on CRM email, push notifications, and marketing automation, the Marketing Manager will create orchestrated, cross-channel programs which reach users across multiple devices to drive acquisition, winback, retention and engagement initiatives.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Product Marketing, Creative, Marketing Analytics, and Marketing Technology teams to deliver smart programs that align with our programmatic, audience-led strategy for CRM.
- Create and execute strategic programmatic user-led CRM programs for commerce related experiences.
- Develop engagement and customer communication strategies that continuously articulate and reinforce the product’s value and purpose to foster retention and increase customer lifetime value
- Leverage research, insights, and campaign results to make data-driven decisions
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews to marketing product teams
- Develop and execute multivariate email testing plans
- Manage the operationalization of new features such as personalization, dynamic content, targeting, and triggers
- Deep expertise in managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting
- Lead and execute email marketing testing strategies and report on A/B and multivariate tests to drive engagement
- A creative thinker who isn’t afraid of working with data to enhance campaigns and overall strategies
- Keep track of and share industry insights on the media/publishing landscape to help drive more informed decisions and ignite new strategies and ideas.
- 5+ years experience in the email/CRM/Marketing Automation industry
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Experience with consumer/audience based email and development of Lifecycle Marketing programs
- Working knowledge of and experience with third-party email service providers and marketing automation platforms. Epsilon People Cloud Manager experience highly desired.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop