- San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles,CA; New York, NY; Dulles, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic decision making and the successful management of CRM programs. This role will be focused on increasing customer lifetime value by developing and executing strategies and tactics that impact the levers of customer lifetime value. With a strong focus on CRM email, push notifications, and marketing automation, the Marketing Manager will create orchestrated, cross-channel programs which reach users across multiple devices to drive acquisition, winback, retention, and engagement initiatives.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Product Marketing, Creative, Marketing Analytics, and Marketing Technology teams to deliver smart programs that align with our programmatic, audience-led strategy for CRM.
- Create and execute strategic programmatic user-led CRM programs
- Manage email campaign workflows & processes by coordinating information, specs/requirements, timelines, and content with internal stakeholders
- Manage granular audience segmentation in concert with marketing technology and engineering teams to execute on email deliverability goals
- Develop engagement and customer communication strategies that continuously articulate and reinforce the product’s value and purpose to foster retention and increase customer lifetime value
- Leverage research, insights, and campaign results to make data-driven decisions
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews to marketing product teams
- Develop and execute multivariate email testing plans
- Manage the operationalization of new features such as personalization, dynamic content, targeting, and triggers
- Deep expertise in managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting)
- Lead and execute email marketing testing strategies and report on A/B and multivariate tests to drive engagement
- 5+ years experience in the email/CRM/Marketing Automation industry
- Sports CRM experience a plus
- Experience with consumer/audience based email and development of Lifecycle Marketing programs
- Working knowledge of and experience with third-party email service providers and marketing automation platforms. Epsilon People Cloud Manager experience highly desired.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop