- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
The main function of a research participant recruiter is to recruit research participants for market research and user experience studies and guiding them through the process. The research participant recruiter will work closely with researchers to make sure all specifications are met and that all participants are properly documented.
• Gather recruit specifications from researchers
• Identifying candidate pools to recruit from
• Screening participants by phone, email, and survey
• Scheduling participants for research sessions
• Communicating with candidates about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
• Ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected
• Logging participants in a centralized database
• Work collaboratively with participant recruiting and research teams
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
• Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!