- Louisville, KY or Chicago
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Digital Marketing Mgr/Campaign Mgr
LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED OR GO PERM BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
LOCATION: Chicago, IL or Louisville, KY
*Due to COVID-19 candidate will WAH until facility re-opens. Candidate will be required to onsite occasionally once the Humana facility re-opens.
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join our media team and drive acquisition of the Medicare and Dental products Humana offers.
This role is responsible for delivering results in all digital channels and driving the strategy and implementation of our Marketing Technology roadmap. This role is a subject matter expert in digital media and will quickly get up to speed on the Medicare and Dental business lines to drive results.
In this role, you will:
• Lead the digital media strategy to acquire new Medicare and Dental members through Search, Display, Online video, and Social
• Develops and maintains budgets to oversee costs and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Manage the agency relationship for execution, optimization and measurement of all channels.
• Direct a team leading the QA and compliance process work of marketing
• Partner cross-functionally to ensure alignment across creative agency, media agency, and internal line of business partners
• In partnership with the AVP, Media, advocate for innovation and test-to-learn scenarios within channels that can ultimately inform long term strategy
• Lead the implementation and direct a team of co-collaborators of the Marketing Technology roadmap, which is heavily reliant on the Adobe Marketing stack.
• Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
• Bachelors Degree – preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business
• Relevant experience in Digital Media strategy, planning, buying and measurement
• Subject matter expertise in Search, Display, Online Vide and Social Channels
• Strong relationship development and management skills
• Ability to engage, educate, influence and guide others at all levels on the power of marketing as a business
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to derive insights and take action
• Previous experience leading or directing a team
• Progressive levels of responsibility within a fast paced marketing environment
• The capacity to thrive in dynamic environments, while being flexible, collaborative, and reliable
Preferred Qualifications: Prior Health Insurance industry experience