- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a highly organized individual with excellent written and communication skills to perform editing passes on our game scripts, fill a critical role in the localization pipeline, and bring the quality of our games to the next level.
• Typical task breakdown and rhythm
• Interaction level with team
• Chance for flex hours or remote
• Chance for extension later Typical Day in the Role
• Conduct content editing passes on game script and UI strings, in partnership with design.
• Reviewing check ins from content team and completing editing test to ensure it fits the format that is required
• Coordinate with our geopolitical and licensing department to get all written content vetted.
• Keep an eye on localization efforts to ensure consistency and thorough translation of all the written material of the game.
• Reviewing scripts to highlight and flag potential risks for review.
• Transcribing audio recordings to create an “as recorded” script following voice over recording sessions.
• Correcting punctuation and grammar for use in subtitles.
• Manage a production gate between the development team and localization.
Content team and internal team on daily basis
Flex hours or remote?
Remote but local to Redmond, WA
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.