- Atlanta, GA (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
One of Aquent's top clients is looking for a Digital Designer to work a compelling contract role.
The position is responsible for concept development and the execution of creative deliverables across social, .com and display. These responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies and developing dynamic design solutions. Reporting to Senior Manager of Creative, the Sr. Designer will work with project managers, account managers, copywriters, media and product partners within the item-buying pod.
Balancing creative thinking with dynamic capabilities, this associate will work with the team to successfully translate audience strategies to advertising creative.
Past experience at an agency or large in house company preferred. Any retail, e-commerce, consumer goods or home goods experience preferred. 4+ years experience. For this role you need a portfolio Showing Social Media, App, and website design for large brands
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Responsible for developing and communicating industry-leading creative concepts while balancing strategic development with strategic business objectives across all onsite and offsite channels.
• Provide quality assurance for all creative deliverables
• Build and maintain relationship with Copy, Project Managers, Partner Agencies, and other vendors and contribute to the development of the Item-Buying creative evolution and quality standards.
• Previous creative leadership experience in a retail environment or advertising agency preferred.
(Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
-Experience leading designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
-Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale for client and team
-Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution
-Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
-Ability to think and respond quickly maintaining attention to detail
-Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and atomic elements
• Years of Relevant Work Experience - 4+
• Comprehensive, Aesthetic, Digital Designer **PORTFOLIO** needed
• Showing Agency or In House work
• Showing Social Media, App, and website design for large brands
• Bachelors Degree in Art and or Design
• Work from home for now, in Atlanta area strongly preferred