- Remote; Virtual (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking an Associate Producer to join their Growth Operations team. This is a 3-month role with potential to extend. This role is remote, but candidates should be in the LA area.
The Growth Operations Creative Coordinator is responsible for the output of video and animated ad units used in our suite of member acquisition and retention campaigns. The coordinator will partner closely with the Creative Program Manager(s) to enable end-to-end creative asset assembly and delivery to power Growth Marketing testing and innovation.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated worker who thrives in an environment that relies on her/his self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. This individual is extremely detail-oriented, creatively-inclined and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Creative Program Manager, the Growth Operations Creative Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of our output, gathering assets instrumental to creative objectives, monitoring/documenting feedback streams throughout the creative process, QCing assets against input from Globalization teams, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on helping multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
● Support the Creative Program Manager in creative needs from concept to production for A/B testing:
- Track content creation and timelines.
- Provide progress updates for assets in production.
- Maintaining documentation of the creative process.
- Coordinate creative kickoffs for upcoming work.
- Create SOWs and work with Finance for PO creation.
● Assist with asset management and servicing of material both internally and externally as needed
● Utilize internal tools and industry editing programs to facilitate ad assembly of video and static ad units
● Assist in the management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
● Measure and track vendor/ freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
● Perform a degree of technical QC on finished ad units (i.e. playability, does it
● Assist in gathering feedback from cross functional partners and providing consolidated notes to Creatives and/or back out to freelance resources.
● Setting up agencies / freelancers with context and access to briefs, curated assets and access to internal asset delivery systems.
● Fulfill asset management needs— sourcing, tracking, uploading/ingesting, replacing, updating and general maintenance— for Growth Marketing projects.
● 3+ years in a Creative Studio Assistant, Coordinator, Project Management or Operations role
● Strong knowledge of A/V production workflows, particularly around short form or promotional content like trailers, ad units, etc.
● Familiarity with digital ad creative for paid social (Facebook, Instagram) and/or digital display and video (Google DV360, YouTube)
● Experience working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency
● Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Apps Suite
● Highly organized
● Great communicator
● Sharp eye for quality checking
● Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
● Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
● Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables
● Knowledge of Airtable or Monday.com is a plus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.