- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
This team helps small businesses around the world connect with their customers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses.
The marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support digital marketing campaign execution. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with quick turnaround time for campaign execution requests.
In this role, you will launch marketing campaigns in channels that include email, ads and in-product placements. This also includes QA of ad creative and landing page content before launch, debugging campaign issues, and driving measurement and performance insights to inform future campaigns. You will need to be detail-oriented, manage multiple campaigns at once, and rapidly earn trust and credibility with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive media planning: executing and scaling marketing campaigns for products, training, and programs that benefit small businesses across platforms
- Manage and optimize channels (primarily email, ads, onsite placements) to drive performance
- Analyze and communicate campaign results in order to scale successful programs and improve effectiveness
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, particularly with Global Business Marketing, Data Science, and Marketing Operations
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience in Email marketing and Ads
- Familiarity with A/B Testing, brand lift measurement, performance marketing
- Experience influencing and providing direction to creative, media, and analytics teams
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!