- Hoboken, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Luisiana Cruz
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we socially shop online? The Social Media & UGC Manager for Fashion is a critical leader in shaping the creative vision and strategy for our customers’ social experience, overseeing our content strategy and calendar for on Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube and Pinterest. You must be a highly organized multi-tasker who can collaborate with designers, copywriters, and editorial leads to execute on the social media content strategy and project manage new content initiatives that drive value for customers. This person will work on scaling our UGC on PDP and site pages and work with 3rd party vendors like Bazaarvoice to grow our customer review program. Responsibilities also include creative briefings, data mining and competitive research to grow our social channels to be best-in-class platforms and to be at the forefront of new content-to-commerce experiences. You will work across all verticals and liaise with each editorial manager to drive impact through integrated messaging and a cohesive visual story that will transcend from site to social, helping drive brand perception, conversion and customer satisfaction for our eCommerce & store business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
• You’re a natural storyteller and love telling stories that bring products to life, enabling consumers to reimagine merchandise beyond a single product page.
• You’re obsessed with existing and emerging social platforms, constantly on the pulse of the latest tools, features and experiences being released on each platform and able to utilize these to help propel our channels forward.
• You understand the type of content that resonates on each social platform and will brief in nuanced content for each platform that will drive customer engagement, trust, conversion and ultimately, purchases.
• You are on the pulse of the most influential social media stars, curating the best influencer content to leverage in our campaigns both onsite and within social media platforms.
• You use both sides of the brain and can combine data (KPIS), customer insights and creative intuition to optimize social content, deliver on business goals and create a best in class customer experience.
• You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
• You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
• You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members and direct reports.
You’ll make an impact by:
• Leading the content strategy for our social media platforms –You’ll drive the holistic social strategy for the total fashion division, using trends and customer insights to tell cohesive stories across platforms and create a seamless customer experience, overseeing the editorial social calendar, creative planning/briefing and hindsight/overview process.
• Telling a story across multiple marketing touchpoints – You will take direction from each editorial managers on their seasonal stories and translate those stories into assets that work best for social channels to drive maximum impact.
• Leveraging data to optimize the content strategy– You’ll leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine our content mix and strategy.
• Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of content strategy direction and execution.
• Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and create and help scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
• Bachelor degree in business, language arts or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
• 5+ years related work experience in Social Media Content Strategy, Creative or Marketing in the fashion space.
• Strong customer obsession focused on building the right social media experiences for our customer
• Experience leveraging UGC onsite to help drive increased conversion (particularly at the PDP level)
• Creative and analytical – can comfortably leverage data to inform creative strategy.
• Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
• Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to flexible virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.
Must be able to show/provide examples the following:
- What sites has individual managed on a daily basis in a business environment?
- What growth metrics can they share around the sites they managed?
- What % of their job was hands-on social vs. digital media or marketing?
- Describe an accomplishment that demonstrates outside the box creativity?