- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This Cloud-focused UX team is looking for a researcher to conduct iterative, evaluative customer research in the complex product domain of its cloud products and related services.
As a design researcher on our team, you will be responsible for collaborating closely with an interdisciplinary team of researchers, designers, and engineers to drive customer feedback and research findings into future iterations of the product.
In this role, you will be expected to employ some research methodologies including moderated and unmoderated usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
• Define and execute appropriate qualitative research methods including but not limited to field research, surveys, lab studies, remote testing, and A/B tests
• Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
• Deliver actionable research findings to your counterparts on time and with quality
• Communicate, defend, and build consensus around your research and how it informs the design
• Documenting and presenting recommendations and point of view based on research and analysis
• Working with the supervising Design Researcher or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
• 2+ years of experience conducting experimental research on software products and driving tangible outcomes with product teams.
• Enterprise experience is a plus.
• Experience with running usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
• Have an understanding of the design process and how research can be leveraged at each phase.
• Track record of collaborating across multiple disciplines (design, engineering) to drive change into products.
• Proven ability to work within tight timelines and with excellent project management skills. Experience with Agile and Lean frameworks is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate rich customer data and articulate the implications of research findings in clear and compelling ways.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; experience presenting to stakeholder audiences.
• Degree in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field a plus.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.