- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
The main function of a 3D Artist is to create backgrounds, scene transitions and/or characters. A typical Artist needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
• Plan, analyze, and create 3D visual solutions to animation projects.
• Utilize a combination of hand drawing and computer design to produce special effects and action graphics.
• Prepare sketches or layouts to present to team.
• Create three dimensional models, animations, and visual effects.
• Creativity, verbal, and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
• Strong ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
• Strong ability to visualize in 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
• Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images.
• Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software.
• Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!