- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for our billion users.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in helping the team to develop new ways for people to discover and interact with stories. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design and systems thinking skills. You are expected to work closely with other Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to make good design decisions, and reliably execute through the phases of a project without a great deal of oversight.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Communication experience
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 8+ years of application design experience
- 8+ years of visual design experience
- 8+ years of interaction design experience
- 8+ years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!