- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking a Publicity Coordinator to join their Streaming Services Publicity team. This role is slated to go through November 2021 and could extend. This role will be remote until Covid resrtictions are lifted. Candidates should be local to Los Angeles.
- Update press site with new media kits, assets, and press releases
- Collect and analyze press breaks/coverage on Originals announcements and other brand initiatives
- Maintain updates to Publicity Assignment Sheet and Publicity Calendar
- Create and assist with Screener Request process
- Assist with maintenance of Media Relations Inbox
- Collect publicity updates from the team for weekly status update report for executives
- Support publicists as needed on projects for originals, library and brand
- Maintain calendar for head of department
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment; Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism.
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of tv/film/streaming publicity
- Worked on a Publicity team
- Previous Publicity Assistant exp is very helpful
Must Haves for this role:
- A background in Publicity; network, theatrical, and /or home entertainment.
- Entertainment experience is a must.
- They need to be very organized and detail oriented.
- They are looking for someone who is tech savvy and is proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs, & Cision.
- Able to multi-task many projects/juggle and not get overwhelmed
- Communicate with questions to the team
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers