- Cupertino, CA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- up to $55/hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
*Must be local to Bay Area*
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Brand Project Manager who can support, understand, and enhance the creative development process in a fast-paced, highly matrix'd environment. This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong organizational and communication skills. The Brand Project Manager will help execute global marketing efforts which include briefing internal design teams and external creative agencies on tactical projects. In this role, the Brand Project Manager must be a strong cross functional partner in order to drive communication across teams, align creative development schedules and presentations, and manage approval processes to deliver initiatives on time and within budget.
- Has Proven project management, creative development, and executional skills.
- Must be resourceful, creative and results oriented.
- Able to build positive relationships and trust with internal and external partners
- Be able to meet deadlines while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have rigorous attention to detail and be deeply organized.
- Participate in creative reviews to ensure the content strategy is on brief.
- Manage the localization and trans-creation of all marketing materials.
- Maintain tools and systems set by the marketing operations team.
- Ability to manage and adapt in a constantly evolving and changing, environment.
- 7+ years experience preferably at a creatively driven ad agency, or in-house marketing department as an account manager, creative producer or project manager.
The Brand Project Manager will support the brand lead by working cross functionally with design, production, and external creative agencies in taking on tactical projects from brief to execution. The Brand Project Manager ensures all teams have what they need to move their projects forward and are responsible for opening PO’s, managing creative budget, schedule development, and communication of project status (ex. POR, Weekly Exec Summary, Creative Tracker ). Other responsibilities include setting up project file organization (including briefs, project calendars, reference material, and legal requirements). This role requires someone who exercises professionalism and confidentiality, and has the ability to execute work at the highest standard in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines.