- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Seeking a market research and intelligence project manager, who will primarily support research efforts for data visualization software. The researcher will have a background in both qual and quant methods, and the ability to manage both quick-turn and large scale projects. This is a part time (20-30 hours per week) position, virtual position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support qual and quant based internal research projects, which includes but not limited to, survey programming, fielding, data prep, analysis, data interpretation and report writing
- Assist primary research lead with managing vendor based research projects.
- Own all the aspects of the timeline and work closely with the internal research lead on executing research projects.
- Schedule and co-lead meetings related to research studies, record all notes and follow up on action items
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and meets all quality standards
- Develop and maintain a research project management schedule and details
- 3-5 years if work experience as a market research project manager.
- Experience in the B2B software industry is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills with emphasis on getting stakeholders to provide timely inputs and feedback on key deliverables.
- Ability to work with and manage multiple-stakeholders to ensure project completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to explain the research process and insights simply and clearly.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong analytic skills with Sheets/Excel and reporting with Slides/PowerPoint
- Regression analysis and expertise in data visualization software (Tableau) a plus.
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.