- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Our storytelling starts and ends with the customer. As a graphic designer on this storytelling Team, you will help craft customer presentations, internal and external keynotes and decks, product UX/UI mock-ups, support video/motion pieces and design of internal communications.
- Working closely with Creative Director to define and drive visual quality and style for presentations, products and experiences.
- Create fresh and compelling graphic design and visual elements in a variety of styles and forms, mixing 2D, 2.5D and 3D techniques.
- Use graphic design and motion to bring informational graphics, data and narrative concepts to life with clarity, impact and fun.
- Actively contribute to and help drive the visual communication and brand identity needs of both the product/experience and the team, presentations, etc.
- Visual development: create sketches, storyboards, wireframes, pre-viz, walk-throughs or paper prototypes to communicate your design.
- Iterate in low fidelity to arrive at the best possible design then execute at increasingly high fidelity to create and deliver quality visuals and content.
- Always approach a challenge from multiple angles and deliver a variety of solutions.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.