- Based in Portland/Seattle - open to Remote
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work a one year assignment.
Drive the UX/UI Design of the Customer Engagement Platform — with detailed end-to-end journeys enabling planning and asset management to be operationalized, audiences to be activated, and data to be collected, managed and leveraged.
Who we are looking for
You’re an experienced, strategic UX/UI designer with a love of systems and digital design.
You know how to take the high-level vision for a project and translate it into a detailed, highly-polished execution. You always keep the POV of the user in mind and have excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
You’re eager to play a big part in advancing end-to-end user journeys and experiences, and contribute to scaling our design thinking, UX practices and systems for Company Capabilities.
Who you will work with
You’re a collaborator through and through — working with other designers, developers, product managers, and business partners across the organization to help develop the tools that power Nike’s end-user experiences.
You’ll report into the Design Director for Engagement Tools & CMS within Company Global Digital Product Design.
What your responsibilities will be
● Execute the UX/UI of marketing and product technology platforms towards the future vision of a holistic, connected ecosystem of capabilities for company internal teams
● Apply your knowledge of best practices and user-centered design principles tocreate simple, beautiful and seamless workflows
● Partner with cross-functional teams to discover and understand business, feature, and user requirements that translate into thoughtful designs
● Develop design solutions using participatory and iterative techniques including user interviews, observation, usability testing, validation, and design thinking workshops
● Help establish a new, scalable vocabulary of components and paradigms for internal capabilities — tied to the digital product design system
What you bring
● Passion for the brand, the world of sport, and thought leadership in design that elevates the work
● Deep UX design experience: ability to design complex user interfaces and experiences, including information architecture, user flows, wireframes, visual design, and prototypes that articulate product design concepts
● Experience designing technology solutions that power consumer touchpoints at scale, such as planning tools, content management systems, targeted marketing tools, and asset management solutions
● A solid understanding of consumer needs and competitive pressures, as well as the technical considerations involved in designing for digital systems
● Experience with the latest design, productivity and research tools — including Figma, Principle, Adobe CC and Keynote
● Bachelor’s degree in design or related field and 6+ years of relevant UX/UI design experience
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
UX/UI Design Portfolio
Must know FIGMA