- Chicagoland area
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is looking for a Print Production Project Manager, responsible for entering print orders into the online print vendor portal and working with account management and for assisting other consultants in creating and managing communications projects. An understanding of communications, print processes, basic design, and customer service are required.
- Create and submit orders for clients in online print portal
- Confirm accuracy and correctness of materials being ordered
- Communicate with account clients regarding orders
- Facilitate rush requests and negotiate due dates with users and print vendor
- Communicate cancelation requests to print vendor
- Liaison with print vendor customer service to report/resolve quality issues or delivery issues
- Coordinate with marketing consultant responsible for managing cost center charges
- Assist other consultants in communications tasks including: entering jobs in Project Source, writing and editing materials, acting as project manager when necessary
Business Skills REQUIRED:
- 2+ years experience printing communications materials.
- Experience working with print vendors a plus.
- Applicant must be proficient in communications with some technical understanding for online print entry systems.
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office applications including Outlook, Sharepoint, Excel and Word required.
- Knowledge of design, layout, and print production.
- Project management skills.
- Writing and verbal communications and editing skills.
- Independent, self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Degree in communications or related field