- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our large corporate client is seeking a Presentation Content Specialist Consultant to be responsible for the development of key B2B marketing materials that drive lead generation, upsell, and retention for their Pharmacy, with both client and broker audiences. This opportunity requires the Consultant to bring solid copywriting experience with an eye for design and the ability to turn complex messages into succinct, memorable, and impactful marketing assets.
Reporting into the B2B Strategic Marketing Lead, this position requires someone with experience in either health insurance, pharmaceuticals or financial services, as well as someone who has worked with both internal and external agency partners. The ability to multi-task, stay within deadline, and turn around projects in a timely manner is critical.
- Translate complex information into impactful bullets – finding the best words to reduce information into key points
- Create visually attractive and impactful PowerPoint slides for a variety of needs: to promote a new product or service, to communicate a key brand pillar or capability, or to serve as a presentation for either a live or virtual event.
- Employ high quality writing skills for other communications (leadership articles or whitepapers) informed by either a thorough review and understanding of internal FAQs and similar documents, and/or collaborating with internal subject matter experts.
- Initiate and manage creative assignments with internal and external agency partners on more complex needs like videos, podcasts, infographics, flyers, one-pagers, and emails. For the static pieces, ideally would provide a starting point for inspiration and to move the project along quickly.
- Support the Marketing Lead with other ad hoc marketing projects, like social, digital, or email campaigns, targeting the same B2B audiences.
- Learn and consistently represent the corporate branding guidelines in every deliverable.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting, graphic design, and/or marketing communications within a complex industry such as Insurance, Financial Services, Pharma
- Proven ability to craft/convey compelling stories specific to a particular audience (C-level executives, HR executives, brokers, sales representatives, financial executives, etc.)
- A portfolio that showcases presentation design and writing skills, written marketing pieces and any other related graphic design work
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude, proactive, and results-oriented work ethic
- Appetite to learn, ability to manage through ambiguity and strong organization skills
Skills and Experience Profile:
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- AGENCY PARTNERS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
- MS OFFICE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SALES REPRESENTATIVES
- LEAD GENERATION
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- SELF MOTIVATED
- STRATEGIC MARKETING
- WRITING SKILLS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.