- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Responsible for maintaining operations within the Global Communications organization which covers both external and internal Communications for the company. Ability to communicate effectively, problem solve, and manage multiple workstreams is a must.
· Maintain process flows to help our communications team operate more efficiently.
· Project manage the Communication Team’s program and tool improvements while reporting to and gaining approval from multiple stakeholders.
· Some examples of programs and tools in this scope are: media measurement programs, employee external event approval tools, shared inbox and distribution list management, a translation request workflow and a publication subscription program.
· Communicate broad operational changes to the Comms org and cross-functional partners including Policy, Legal, Finance, Purchasing and Enterprise Engineering teams.
· Maintaining information systems for the communications org such as process flow documents, org charts, work planning calendars, etc.
· Experience in operations and project management.
· Experience in Communications organizations.
· Experience working in a globally-distributed team.
· Fluency in GSuite, Excel, O365 and Asana
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!