- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our Utilities client is looking for a CX Project Manager for a fully remote role (requires West Coast working hours). Previous Utilities and CX experience are highly desired.
The project manager will be responsible for driving forward project initiatives that have a direct impact of improving Company's customer experience.
The project manager will also be responsible for collecting requirements from internal stakeholders which are needed to design a solution.
The project manager will be part of the Customer Experience group. The PM must have a background in customer strategy and design, customer insights, or marketing and experience driving forward initiatives that improve the customer experience.
The project manager should be excellent communicator and extremely well organized; they should be skilled at designing and utilizing project planning tools and very detailed oriented.
They should also have strong presentation skills and can persuade all levels of stakeholders. Additionally the project manager should be able to work with little guidance
Experience working within Customer Experience organization
Great attitude and good communicator and strong persuasion skills
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM