- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise in digital media and analytics in the rapidly changing pharmaceutical market. In this role you will define customer engagement strategies, segments, and journeys with the digital engagement team then monitor, analyze, and optimize the approach during and after the campaign i.e. A/B testing, path analysis, segment insights etc..
Customers face unprecedented times and they operate in an environment where they are interacting with multiple channels to access drug, medical and practice management information as needed, real-time. This role will be responsible for working with Brand teams and Promotion groups to leverage new and existing capabilities to identify HCP and HCC customer insights and help the team execute on the engagement strategies based on those insights.
The Omnichannel Media and Analytics Manager will collaborate with Brand Marketing, Promotions, Analytics, various agencies/consultants and the broader U.S. enterprise for shared resources. They will provide input to business requirements for relevant capabilities that improve the ability to Go-To-Market and engage customers in a more timely and relevant way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer-level engagement data (personal and non-personal) from a variety of sources to inform the brand team of opportunities and choices.
- Based on customer insights, define customer engagement strategies, define engagement segments and design customer engagement journeys.
- Create detailed campaign documentation (around journey design, business rules, and metadata to support reporting) and partner with Digital Execution to ensure campaign is built to proper specifications.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Marketing, Promotion) and agencies/vendors (Media, third party promotion vendors, etc.) to recommend channel and vendor mix investments.
- Partner with Investment Analytics to uncover data-driven insights through advanced analytics.
- Monitor performance vs. objectives as it relates to the execution of engagement strategies.
- Identify optimization opportunities while programs are in progress.
- Help define new Go-To-Market capabilities that further enhance the ability to make faster decisions and execute on them.
- Recommend customer engagement and digital best practices across personal and non-personal channels to improve content/channel/timing relevancy, engagement, and overall customer experience.
- Quantitative educational background and enterprise experience in analytics, measurement and digital media
- Minimum of (3) years of experience looking for trends in data, segmentation analysis, monitoring campaign progress and identifying intervention points – to drive business results
- Minimum of (3) years of Multi-Channel Marketing experience, including Digital (e.g., email, web, mobile, video, etc.) and Call Center capabilities, Campaign Management and privacy/consent considerations
- Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to identify innovative business solutions and actionable recommendations
- Pharmaceutical Marketing, Sales, Operational / Promotion experience with a focus on HCP preferred
- MBA/MS is preferred
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- ·Career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- ·Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- ·Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- ·Paid weekly
- ·Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- ·Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!