- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Senior Manager Marketing Research.
Candidates for this role can live in Alaska, Washington, Montana, Oregon, Texas or California.
We are seeking a Marketing Research Senior Manager. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building the Market Research discipline at one of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States.
The Marketing Research Senior Manager is responsible for coordinating, integrating, and translating research data and competitive and environmental insights into marketing strategies in support of multiple lines of business and / or marketplaces. This individual will closely collaborate with internal stakeholders from Marketing, Digital Innovation, Service Line Institutes and Regional Hospital Leaders to drive continued growth. This will be accomplished by developing and fielding research strategies that directly influence and support consumer / customer acquisition and retention marketing efforts. The Senior Marketing Research Manager must have deep knowledge of, and experience with, qualitative and quantitative research techniques and a wide ranch of research experience including foundational research (primary and secondary), competitive research, audience research, and advertising research. Marketing performance tracking, marketing research online community management, as well as a solid understanding of advanced research methods and statistical techniques is required. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as a solid understanding of brand marketing, are essential. The ability to synthesize findings and translate into insights (micro and macro) and strategic actions is key.
The position reports to the Director, Market Research & Insights. The position establishes and maintains working relationships with employees at various organizational levels; manages external vendors and contractors as appropriate; and with incumbents in management levels of and Insights organization as needed.
All responsibilities are led and performed in a manner that promotes the mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, the position serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will:
· Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Digital Innovation, Service Line Institutes and Regional Hospital Leaders) to understand business needs, translate into research approach, craft research briefs and develop strategic action plans based on findings
· Provide strategic oversight and guidance to market strategies that is grounded in consumer and marketplace insights
· Help the organization to frame business problems into primary market research, analytics and modeling designs.
· Oversee primary custom research for key stakeholders; manage research design (primarily online) and implementation internally or in partnership with appropriate external business partners.
· Interpret research results and recommendations, including presenting findings and strategic recommendations to all levels of management.
· Develop and implement research and analytics policies and methods that are consistent with, or help establish new, industry best practices.
· Help build, maintain, recruit and engage with the online healthcare community
Required qualifications for this position include:
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Business ore related field or equivalent education/experience.
· 10 years progressive work-related experience with market research for health care/consumer products/services company or research supplier as well as demonstrated proficiency and understanding of all market research areas.
· Direct experience in market research.
· Direct experience across a wide range of types of Market Research - Product Research, Competitive Research, Audience Research, Advertising Research, Trackers, etc.
· Proven track record and passion for applying marketing analytics to solve complex business problems. Project management experience and cross-functional team experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with and the ability to communicate complex topics.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
· Master's Degree MBA.