- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Act as the central point of contact on brand asset development and digital production.
- This includes logo refinement, banner masters, end card masters, style guides, brand resource websites, and asset management.
- Produce brand-related key graphic artwork and collateral materials (swag designs, poster designs, design templates for various mediums)
- Manage presentation and feedback stages with key stakeholders (brand guidelines share outs, brand identity refinements)
- Intermediate level knowledge of graphic design and typography
- Has a good eye for design, capable of handling general quality control reviews and understanding when to route assets for further creative development
- Collaborates with integrated marketing to brief brand identity projects in alignment with established brand architecture and brand strategy
- Collaborates with other producers, designers, and creatives to understand branding needs as applied to our assets in various mediums
- Other producers consult this person as the expert in the area of brand identity design development
- Leverage existing relationships or create new ones with other teams in order to ensure production goals and delivery
- This includes cross-functional collaboration, launch, hand-off or sunsetting during a typical product lifecycle
- Has the discernable ability to oversee teams to meet business objectives
- Expert level budget forecasting, resourcing, actualization, and spend allocation at a project level
- Expert level organizational and program management skills
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for specialized creative teams
- Generalist level knowledge of business affairs, engineering, measurement science, product development, strategy
- 5+ years professional experience in production (as a producer in title)
- Experience running mid-sized integrated creative projects with multiple stakeholders
- Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- A cross-functional manager able to work autonomously in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Strong organizational and asset management skills
- High level of care for security protocol
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- An intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or similar tools
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!