- Mountain View, CA; Remote; Virtual; PST Hours Required
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Refine messaging via research and insights to highlight key value propositions and new features for developers building for mobile and Smart Displays
- Partner closely with our business development, consumer marketing and product teams to drive partner integrations to the platform.
- Work closely with product, PR and developer relations teams to spearhead key launches in this area.
- Contribute to the Assistant developer narrative at key events
- Measure and track progress against goals- raising awareness and adoption of key developer features and tools, track user engagement
- Become an internal champion of the assistant developer platform, by building cross functional and cross PA collaboration with marketing teams
- Product marketing experience
- Experience building messaging, manage launches, developer marketing.
- 5+ years of experience required.
- Voice/ AI industry experience
- Start up experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.