- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
This REMOTE position is 40 hours per week Thursday - Monday.
Large Media and Entertainment brand in New York City is seeking two remote Paid Media Associates to join their Customer Acquisition team. This is a 4-month opportunity with the possibility of extending. This is a Weekend Schedule opportunity, 40 hours, Thursday to Monday weekly.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Be responsible for acquisition tactics during peak events covering consistent Saturdays & Sundays and working an off-peak schedule (ex. Thurs-Mon)
- Implement paid media strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
- Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
- Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
- Successfully apply paid media strategy within existing channels (i.e. Google Ads, Bing, Apple Ads, Programmatic, Video, Audio, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Execute, manage, and optimize media campaigns across channels to meet or exceed strict direct response goals
- Optimize budget across programmatic & partner sites/placements to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Develop and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid media campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
- Optimize budget across platforms and tactics to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Expertise on campaign & bid management
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media
- 2 years cross-channel paid media and ad operations experience
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, etc.) preferred
- Experience with 3rd party social campaign management platforms (i.e. Sprinklr, 4C’s)
- Hands-on experience with DoubleClick required (i.e. DCM, DV360, Search 360)
- Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-dash optimization techniques
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
- Experience with mobile app tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
- Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
- Epxerience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Required Education: BS or equivalent
- 2 OPEN HEADCOUNT
- THIS IS STRICTLY A THURS- MONDAY 40 HOUR POSITION
- W/ NEED TO BE FLEXIBILE ABOUT 1X MONTH ON THE WEEKEND DUE TO EVENTS
- Weekend role deals will many real time manual adjustments for ramping up.
- Will be trafficking campaigns and adjusting budgets across channel media.
Must have skills:
1. Keyboard advertising & platforms-hands on experience
2. must have media buyer experience
3. Social and or Display Media would be preferable for this role versus search media experience.
4. Hands on with Double Click
Streaming Services is a business unit within the brand's Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Streaming is responsible for developing and operating direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the premium sports streaming service; a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers