- 1.SF 2.NYC 3.San Jose
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Luisiana Cruz
Role: Content Implementation Specialist II
Location: #1 SF, #2 NYC, #3 SJRate:
This is 100% a writing role, a portfolio with examples of work is a must have along with submittal (multiple work samples)Data driven story teller. Taking data specifically from Shopping & Seller Insights that provides trends across categories to speak/create content towards the shopping journey of customers.
Creating content that speaks to evolving shopping behaviorsThis person will be fueling the content marketing effort and leading social content strategy for social handles (executing against Paid search, thus LinkedIn and Twitter Ads Manager experience would be preferredWork includes creating whitepapers, infographics, content for blogs (fueling the Ads blog), pulling together case studies and managing social handles.
Content creation will be in both short and long formsWill be partnering and working cross functionally with Insights team, Marketing managers, Category stakeholders, Design team (visual aspect for infographics and motion for website)3-5 years experienceA background in tech and/or Advertising/Media is a plus.
Those with a career focused in "Lifestyle" brands, will not be right for this team
In the interview they will want to go over the candidates process for creating content, who the partnered with, what their involvement was with channel strategy, and understand if they worked on performance analysis.
San Francisco – Flexible to New York potential for San
We connect brands and sellers to consumers through rich targeting at scale, innovative ad experiences, and data
science that serves both shoppers and marketers across all devices. We have exclusive access to brand's unique
data on browsing, search, and purchase history of 182M active users globally. We enjoy trusted relationships
as a business partner to millions of merchants and retailers. We leverage this data and derive insights to deliver the
right ad experience to the right user at the right time on the right device.
We are seeking a hungry Marketing Associate (Content & Social Media) to help support our B2B and seller
communication strategy and execution. You’ll partner with our Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to develop our overall
strategy and lean heavily in its execution. The ideal candidate is a communications rock star, bold, creative and has
experience turning data into actionable insights for brands.
• Manage editorial initiatives for the Ads website and social channels including planning, calendaring, creative
development, publishing, moderating, measurement, and reporting.
• Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal results.
• Assist in the development of the Ads brand voice across social channels.
• Execute against a content marketing strategy that includes both top of funnel and mid funnel content. Content types
may include blogs, published articles, website content, case studies, whitepapers and infographics.
• Leverage real purchase intent data to inform messaging and design direction.
• Work hand-in-hand with designers to continually raise the bar on developing visually compelling content.
• Partner with cross-functional teams as needed; partner teams include client insights, analytics, events, lead
development, comms/PR, and legal.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years of relevant digital marketing or social media marketing experience in a direct sale, B2B organization.
• Knowledge of social media and creating social content
Request Qualification Form
• Experience in identifying and telling highly data-driven stories gleaned from first and third-party data
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
• A team player who believes in ‘we’ over ‘me’. Excellent relationship building skills, and a
proven track record of collaborating effectively and with positivity.