- Remote based
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Graphic Designer - Beauty
Must have Beauty experience, Must have prior BEAUTY DESIGN experience, Modern Sophisticated portfolio
Reporting to a Sr. Creative Manager in creative ideation, the Designer will generate and support creative ideation for various beauty projects, campaigns and initiatives. This individual must have strong design skills and bring a high level of creative aesthetic and knowledge of bringing Branding and Marketing communications to life. Must have the ability to generate design concepts, while taking direction from Sr. Creative Manager and Sr. Designer. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead and generate impactful creative ideas and marketing executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Presents design concepts, serving as subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for design reviews and approval.
• Manage, lead, mentor and inspire a pool of talented designers.
• Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Apply deep and demonstrated experience in design for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: signing, print, email, DM, social and digital.
• Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
• Partner with design peers and implementation to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas as planned.
• Support work as assigned by Creative Director, Sr. Creative Manager or Sr. Designer.
• Beauty (or similar cateogry) experience is desired, but not mandatory.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a designer in an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Proven track record as a designer, with a deep understanding of design and awareness of current design and industry trends.
• Adept in a variety of digital and print design executions.
• Grounded in modern design thinking principles.
• Excellent design capabilities.
• Strong sense of concept development, layout composition, color theory, typography, and basic drawing skills.
• Ability to express ideas, concepts, and visuals through verbal and in-person presentations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Excellent team player and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Must be flexible and adapt/react to change.
• Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback.
• Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Working knowledge of Mac and Adobe Creative Suite.
High School Diploma or GED required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.