- Minnetonka, MN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
The Senior Specialist Content Marketing for Government Programs, Medicare & Retirement (M&R) Growth Strategy, will be responsible for project managing, creating and delivering Medicare educational content direct to consumer that drives engagement, lead generation and conversion to enrollment. All while providing greater awareness of our offerings, deeper engagement with our brands, and conversion and advocacy for our products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Project manage and create content: Partner with agency, internal and contract resources to develop, write and distribute content in a timely, results-focused manner. Manage the end-to-end process of updating and distributing all marketing content.
- Execute our content strategy: Execute work from the defined strategies to drive key business results with the best mix of messages, content types (print and digital) formats sources, and channels across the entire consumer journey.
- Partner with other Marketing teams for results: Align with various marketing teams to drive their strategies with high-quality content.
- Measurement & Performance: Report on metrics that illustrate how MMC content is driving engagement, conversion and business goals; leverage usage and results data to help inform other content creation.
- Platform growth: Assist in the evolution of Medicare Education content, including blog, email print and social content and development to support the emerging and next-generation content needs.
- Work with a team of internal/external content creators/managers to deliver on already defined key objectives.
- Contribute and help maintain the cross-channel editorial calendar based on consumer insights and analytics.
- Route materials for approvals.
- Research and develop new content as needed (written and visual). Develop, influence and distribute content such as blogs, print, social media, video, email, newsletters, infographics, etc. This may also include updating existing content to ensure up-to-date information and accuracy.
- Execute a framework/process for content planning, development and execution; project manage.
- Use data insights to review content and tactic effectiveness (e.g., SEO, paid search, social media, display, email) and create or refine content to improve performance. This includes aiding in the development of monthly reporting.
- Measure and communicate marketing campaign performance and make ongoing recommendations for improvements to marketing plan and tactics
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure content is aligned with relevant brand (style, tone, voice).
- Perform regular, detailed, content audits and optimize content based on a clear understanding of context (i.e. experience and channel) and ensure it is meeting business objectives.
- Execute and develop content and tactics to drive lead generation and help prospects move along the consumer journey.
- Contribute content to Government Programs growth driving initiatives with education materials (print and digital).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of content marketing experience (including content strategy, writing, development, project management and execution).
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in managing outside agencies and external partners.
- Experience in data-driven planning and execution, strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience working on the creation, implementation and assessment of content that consistently drive results.
- Strong writing and editing skills (digital and print). – samples of writing will be requested
- Experience in social media.
- Experience in email marketing.
- Timeline creation and project management skills
o Medicare experience
o Healthcare experience