- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced UX Research Participant Recruiter to join the team. This person will be responsible for recruiting research participants for user experience studies and guiding researchers through the recruitment process. Studies that this person will recruit for include onsite visits to our Menlo Park office, remote studies via the web, as well as studies in the U.S. and abroad. The Participant Recruiter will work closely with UX researchers to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly documented. Being proactive, self-directed, and the ability to move fast and adapt quickly in situations is essential in this role. All work will happen from Menlo Park. Travel is not required. This is a contract position.
- Partner with UX researchers to define scope and recruiting specifications for user research projects across the company
- Manage complete participant recruiting process for multiple UX Research projects including sourcing, screening, distributing and collecting NDAs, scheduling, processing compensation
- Coordinate logistics for the participant experience and ensure all necessary legal and financial obligations are met
- Communicating with participants about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
- Consistently communicating clearly and often to provide recruitment updates and maintaining documentation of participants to research teams
- 2+ years of experience with research participant recruiting
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!