- Cupertino, CA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
In the role of Interactive Producer, you will play an integral part in leading overall digital presence across all products. You will guide key digital communications efforts on a range of platforms. The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a wide array of business stakeholders. The position works cross-functionally to ensure creative objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. The position oversees projects and ensures they are produced on strategy, on time, and within budget. Our digital properties are a showcase for technology standards and innovation in addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy.
- You have at least 4 years experience in digital project management, with at least 2 years demonstrable experience guiding both engineering and creative teams through complex projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
- You have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest Internet advancements and technology.
- You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting milestones and meeting deadlines.
- You have familiarity with digital communication platforms and technologies
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Manages projects for key, high-profile launches, campaigns, platforms, and corporate initiatives.
- Communicates high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
- Recommends solutions that break ground in digital interaction, and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution.
- Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results.
- Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams.
- Develops marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners.
- Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of the project.
- Can distill and articulate defined business strategy and proposed solutions to the project team
- Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines interactive processes based on project requirements.
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional program plans, and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Works with partners to provide interactive marketing insights and strategy.
- Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools.
- Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
- Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward.
- Facilitates project presentations independently to senior stakeholder level
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)