- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$58/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's design team seeks an experienced Jr. Product Designer to work on new and existing
business software applications for the web and Mac desktop, empowering users to build solutions using low code
You have a passion for taking complex problems and designing elegant, simple solutions that
surprise and delight users. You are a problem solver, self starter and an excellent communicator
with a passion for great experiences.
From ideation to implementation, the product designer will work with cross-functional teams
(marketing, engineering, QA, product management, etc) to bring the ideal design solution to fruition.
You possess excellent visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design
principles. While exercising a keen eye for detail, you are able to communicate highly complex issues
and translate them into clean, and user centered solutions. You will be responsible for researching,
designing, and prototyping user experiences based on product requirements.
• 3 years of relevant experience
• A strong online design portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work
• Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes
• Ability to translate complex problems into elegant solutions
• Excellent knowledge of user centered design principles
• Excellent collaborative skills
• Previous experience working on enterprise software a plus
* Facility with Sketch, GitHub a definite plus
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in a design field or equivalent.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)