- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Marketing Strategy Consultant, Commercial Member Marketing
Assignment: Audience Strategy and Planning within Member Engagement Marketing
Location: Louisville, KY (currently remote due to Covid-19)
This is a long-term, temporary position that could lead to a permanent placement based on performance and business needs- however, this cannot be guaranteed.
The Marketing team is looking for a marketing strategist who also has experience in go-to-market campaign execution to help build and execute a holistic onboarding and engagement strategy that will enable us to build lasting and meaningful relationships with our Employer Group members. This role will sit within Care Marketing. Our team’s focus is leveraging deep consumer knowledge (research + advanced analytics) to implement targeted engagement marketing programs that improve member experience and health outcomes.
This position focuses on driving the activation of our consumer-centric approach through member strategy development and execution. In addition, the Consultant, Employer Group Member Marketing will leverage consumer research and analytics in order to develop insights engagement strategies, build highly effective interventions, member journeys, and programs to improve customer engagement, retention, and health outcomes. To be successful, this role requires strong product and loyalty marketing acumen, experience in marketing strategy, campaign/population testing, and business/marketing analysis and intelligence.
As a Consultant, Commercial Member Marketing you will:
• Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to support the development of strategies.
• Establish a learning agenda to drive consumer research and analytic analyses of our target population
• Work across the marketing operating model to define an integrated marketing strategy that bridges acquisition, onboarding, and engagement experiences
• Work with the line of business to identify business objectives, develop targeted marketing strategies to meet those objective, and measure marketing ROI
• Partner with Enterprise marketing to establish value propositions, content, and creative assets that resonate with our target audience and align to the brand strategy
• Partner with Marketing Analytics to build a robust measurement strategy for Employer Group marketing campaigns, establishing baseline performance metrics to optimize on through test-and-learn
• Leverage analytical and consumer insights to inform/design cohort specific experiences and learning agendas
• Manage data-driven member engagement campaigns through all aspects of multi-channel direct marketing, including planning, campaign messaging (IB and OB call scripts, email, direct mail and digital touchpoints, etc.), campaign execution, and results monitoring
• Utilize problem-solving and organization skills, demonstrate attention to detail and ability to manage multiple initiatives
• Apply agile thinking and resilience to adapt to changing business priorities
The successful candidate has a Bachelor’s degree and several years (ideally 5-10 years) of strategic marketing, including:
• End to End campaign/communication management (strategy to execution to reporting)
• Experience in multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and implementation focused on consumer behavior and response conversion
• Experimentation and testing from campaign optimization testing to innovation pilots
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and leverage analytics and data insights to drive marketing optimization
• Experience working with internal and external copywriters, graphic designers, and print/email/telecomm vendors
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while implementing projects
• Strong business acumen skills, understanding of business goals, comfortable with evaluating and communicating financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Experience working with business partners to deliver solutions that meet their needs
• Organized and detail oriented; possessing excellent time management skills
• Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, able to communicate at all levels of the organization
•Entrepreneurial mindset – experience standing up a new marketing portfolio or team a plus
Track record of strategically applying consumer segmentation to communication plans
• Experience designing member journeys executing communications through Adobe or Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms
• Demonstrated success in loyalty/retention marketing
• Ability to thrive in a cross-functional, matrix organization
• Comfortable with managing through ambiguity and change
• Experience developing and delivering executive communications (emails, PowerPoint, presenting etc.)
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
Pursues Excellence: Seeks out learning, strives to develop and expand personally, and continuously helps others upgrade their capabilities.
Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts overall success first.