- REMOTE (US only)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Digital Project Manager to handle their CGI projects. This can be a 100% remote opportunity and is an open-ended, long-term opportunity.
• Oversee the creative/production process through CGI completion and retouching finishing.
• Interact with clients to define deliverables and schedules throughout project lifecycle.
• Attend client meetings and review sessions, and communicate directions to creative teams.
• Plan and organize project schedules & manage resources (internal and external).
• Produce time and cost estimates, track resource usage, close jobs & prepare billing worksheets.
• Evaluate processes and suggest strategies to enhance workflow and quality.
Ideal canidates will possess:
• Strong background in 3D / CGI project management.
• Experience in high-end retouching and post-production.
• Strong understanding of 3D process & techniques, leading 3D applications including modeling, animation, texturing, lighting, rendering, particle systems and compositing.
Aquent offers OUTSTANDING benefits after 4 weeks, including: medical, dental & vision insurance, matching 401K, FSA, free training and more!