- Seattle or Nashville
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Looking for a resource to act as a seasoned Associate Recruitment Marketing Strategist to support marketing strategy and cross-team execution to generate business line strategies and marketing plans to drive applications and deliver short-term marketing results while optimizing over time against performance goals. You will support the development of marketing strategies across business lines and support a cross-functional teams to execute on those strategies. You are a passionate marketer with a track record of achieving impressive results. You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build from scratch. You love test and learn innovation. You use data to rigorously assess marketing effectiveness and develop the right marketing mix. You think big, but also execute rapidly.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business line challenges and translate those into insights and marketing programs
- Track market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact business line success, including market mapping and intelligence
- Profile target candidates that meet the needs of the business line, and create personas that enable cross-functional teams to develop effective marketing plans
- Develop differentiated positioning tailored for the business line, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop
- Identify appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and efficiently attract hourly candidates
- Support implementation of business line marketing programs across regions and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and execution
- Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to channel and target customer insights and experiment design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across all levels
- Demonstrated ability to influence distributed cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes
- Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
- Analytically savvy with demonstrated ability to work with data visualization tools (Tableau, Quicksight)
- Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result-oriented with the ability to influence others at both peer and leader level
- History of cross-functional partnership, teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientation with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Highly organized with the ability to manage heavy workloads and multiple tasks
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and go-to-market channels
- Ability to challenge status quo, recommend innovative solutions, influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with emphasis on ROI analysis and funnel optimization, hands on experience with Tableau.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Meets/exceeds leadership principle requirements for the role
- Meets/exceeds functional/technical depth and complexity for the role
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.