- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our healthcare client is looking for a remote Powerpoint Designer. This position is part time and will work on projects as needed.
• Works with marketing and account management/sales teams to develop creative, effective and professional presentations that reflect the brand and value story.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Takes direction from National Markets teams to develop effective presentations.
• Participates in brainstorming sessions to create concepts for projects.
• Prepares primarily Powerpoint presentations for external (client/consultant) and internal teams across National Markets.
• May assist National Markets/Marketing resources in creating other presentation-related materials.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. if needed.
• Review final presentations/materials for errors and ensure that final prints reflect needed specifications.
• Ensures brand is consistently and professionally represented through all projects.
• Skilled in Graphic Design, or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint. Minimum of three (3) years of experience but five (5) years experience preferred.
• Excellent creative thinking skills and the ability to apply those skills in design practice.
• Preferred: Skilled and efficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• High levels of organization and time management with ability to manage concurrent projects.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.