- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive Pay & Best in Class Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kara Lyons
We're hiring - Seeking a Graphic Designer our leading Fortune 500 client for a long term assignment based in Richmond or McLean, VA!
The right candidate with have an understanding of integrated marketing and experience with channels like social media, display and digital, email, direct mail and online video. Have a potfolio that demonstrates an ability to communicate ideas clearly to the right audience. Able to dig into the mindset of business owners and how to position our products for them will be key. And, an ability to pick up our client's brand style and turn around quality work with a partner will be key to succeeding in this role.
You should be able to:
Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
Consistently deliver quality work on time.
Use: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Figma.
Articulate and present your work.
Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
Have strong integrated thinking skills.
4-year degree specializing in graphic design or similar discipline.
2 years design/art direction experience.
3 years design/art direction experience
Deep understanding of creative tools: Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Figma.
1 year of experience in a financial services industry
1 year of experience working in an Agile environment
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and portfolio to: Klyons@aquent.com
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR