- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Fantastic Senior Demand Generation Strategist Opportunity
Our client, a leader in IT Security, is looking for a Senior Demand Generalist who will make an immediate impact on a growing team. Role sits in either Raleigh-Durham or Boston
The company is looking for a digital marketer with a strong desire to drive impact and help their growth portfolio continue its momentum. In the role as Sr. Demand Generation Strategist you will be instrumental in the demand generation organization while owning the global plan and execution for your product(s). This role will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales, Field Marketing, and the Creative/Content team.
The ideal candidate has experience with planning, executing and optimizing marketing campaigns for SaaS products or in a high growth B2B industry. In the role you will be developing strategies to drive demand for key products on a global scale through digital channels such as; email, display/programmatic, social media, affiliate, search, conversion rate optimization etc. To succeed you'll be comfortable with taking ownership, having accountability, tackling challenges head-on and solving problems a with curious and cost-efficient mindset.
- Devise quarterly plans that assign budget to marketing channels with targets in the form of expected lead and opportunity volume
- Manage campaign execution across messaging and content development teams, through internal and external agencies on key ad platforms, through to fruition including Sales enablement and follow up
- Audit marketing channel performance for quality and identify areas for optimization
- Experiment at the channel, vendor, and campaign level in the form of A/B testing and pilot programs to test new approaches
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education, business or marketing preferred
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of digital media with an emphasis on performance channels such as display, search and social media
- Working knowledge of marketing automation
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with being accountable for a marketing budget and revenue-driving results such as opportunities or marketing-attributed revenue.