- Austin, Texas 78758 - remote to start
- Job Terms:
- $40-49/hour W2 DOE + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level Account Manager / Account Strategist for a top client in Austin, Texas. The ideal talent will have 3-5 years of client-facing ad-agency experience.
It’s all about creating the future—for you and for us. We are Creative Center, an award- winning in-house agency that creates and produces a wide range of external and internal communications for Schwab. We are uniquely positioned to grow client relationships, attract new clients, and bring innovative products to market effectively and efficiently. Our passion to bring our best thinking forward everyday drives our success. We are currently seeking a skilled Sr. Manager, Account Strategy to join our team in Austin, TX.
Account Strategists provide strategic oversight of programs within the agency and oversee relationships for specific lines of business. They serve as the front door to the agency and are a strategic partner and liaison to Marketing. Account Strategists are the agency subject matter expert for their line of business. They work closely with marketing partners on how C2 can help them reach their business goals and partner to define the project strategy and approach, and help the team stay focused on the goals.
What you have
Qualified candidates have a minimum of 3-5 years of account management/account strategy
experience working directly with clients and creative teams. A strong solutions-oriented
approach, user-experience focus and understanding of agency processes required.
- The ability to collaborate across disciplines and present work effectively to clients
- A positive attitude and the flexibility to operate in an environment with deadlines and changing demands
- A strong, well-articulated POV, and passion for the industry
- Attention to detail, and strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of success delivering a wide range of large and medium-scale projects, particularly in digital platforms
- Experience in highly regulated environments or at a financial institution is a bonus
- Should have website and design system experience, and be able to work in the sandbox in agile sprints.
- Prior agency experience is a must
What you’re good at
- Managing highly complex marketing projects
- Leading large in-house digital marketing initiatives by providing strategic oversight and guidance
- Developing a solid, collaborative partnership with the Account Planner, Creative Team,
- UX Team and Program Managers to provide a strong and unified face to the client
- Translating partners’ marketing goals and objectives into clearly-articulated communications goals with well-defined success metrics
- Fueling big ideas and innovation across the team
- Spotting gaps and identifying opportunities
- Providing the creative team with a strong creative brief, insights, competitive information and background necessary for results-oriented creative development
- Reviewing the team's work to ensure it aligns with the strategy, maps back to the creative brief, and addresses all client asks
- Delivering feedback that is strategic, clear and actionable for the team.
- Articulating rationale and recommendations, and advocating for the work
- Distilling campaign results and translating them into actionable insights
- Building strong stakeholder partnerships up to the director and VP level
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!