- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our Product Marketing team who is passionate about transforming how we buy and sell goods & services seamlessly online, and helping to ensure that our company remains a safe and trusted environment for businesses and people.
This person must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams and influencing partners to drive results. Excellent analytical and communication skills, and comfort with ambiguity are a must. In addition, this person must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
Role will be based at headquarters in Seattle, Menlo Park, LA, or SF.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new Commerce trust and safety features, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to drive key metrics
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed
- Conduct market analysis and competitive benchmarking, translating learnings into actionable insights
- Coordinate Commerce initiatives that span across the Family of Apps
- 6+ years of professional experience with 3+ years experience working in marketing
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams with proven project management skills
- Effectiveness working independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fluid environment
- Experience developing clear messaging and content for multiple audiences
- Experience partnering with research teams to conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience conducting market research to develop actionable insights
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience in product marketing, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Experience at large global client / brand or agency
- Experience in global marketing (EMEA and APAC preferred)
- MBA preferred
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!