- New Jersey
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote, but may require some partial onsite time (East Hanover, NJ) once it's deemed safe to do so. Only candidates that can commute to NJ will be considered.
Support with Digital campaign engagement strategies, which will integrate across customers and channels. Responsible for day-to-day campaign management and strategic execution of the Omnichannel activities and tactics to ensure that objectives and expectations are consistently met or exceeded among several agencies and internal partners.
- Develop campaign strategies for brands, both global and local and deliver end to end execution of said plans.
- Full responsibility for content dissemination to create efficiencies in our content creation across brands. Uploading of content to the various digital asset management platforms and portals.
- Execution of campaigns, timeline management, vendor management, reporting on campaign performance, utilisation analysis of content, content dissemination, sharing of best practice, dedicated to a specific priority brand.
- Responsible for timely campaign performance and metrics in order to ensure that promotional plans are being executed as planned and providing optimal impact.
- Channel Mix Responsibilities: Develop strong, competitive intelligence across channels to stay abreast of best-in-class experiences and develop appropriate strategic and tactical responses in the market. Assesses operational performance, determines best practices and facilitates continuous process improvement to maximize efficiency. Evaluates, aligns and combines channels to reinforce each other, maintain a consistent experience, and deliver consistent value to users. production and re-utilization of Content. Develops content requirements, including structured content and adaptive content recommendations
- Assist in the creation of annual digital plans, which may include: strategy, tactics, timing, and budget
- Participate and organize concept kickoffs for new digital projects.
- Measure impact to results with qualitative & quantitative measures
- Help assess, develop & deliver innovative engagement solutions - websites, social media, sms, paid advertising, etc
- Develop and disseminate high volumes of targeted and relevant content.
Education: Bachelor’s required.
- 5+ years of proven experience managing delivery of and/or digital projects and services across complex matrix environments
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience (Agency experience preferred)
- Creative problem solver who is good a solving complex problem in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated business acumen, ability to consult internally and/or externally
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and managers
- Be accountable for individual results
- Demonstrated strong skills in oral/ written communication
- experience in digital operations
- Strong skills in effective service leadership, project pipeline, budget control, delivery management and reporting, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance. With this in mind, an understanding of the principles of project management methodologies and processes is vital