- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Graphic Designer for our client that is based out of Atlanta, GA. 3-4 month assignment with the possibility to extend. Remote to start until client has the all clear to return on-site.
As a graphic designer, you are a creative professional with a drive for problem-solving and a passion to deliver design excellence. You’ll liaise with internal clients to understand their vision and work with our cross-disciplinary creative team members to develop dynamic design solutions. You’ll successfully convey the internal client’s story or idea and confidently incorporate our brand.
You’ll be part of an expansive and talented team working independently and collaboratively. You’ll be empowered to learn and grow together with other creative minds. Your contributions and ideas will be valued and heard, and you’ll have opportunities to innovate and take part in efforts that advance our creative team.
Your key responsibilities:
- As a clear communicator you influence internal clients to follow your creative ideas. You’ll gain business awareness and build client relationships. You’ll provide design consultations, concepts and comprehensive designs that align to the creative brief in collaboration with your creative team. You’ll bring curiosity and an aptitude for delivering innovative solutions.
- You can expect to proactively engage with internal clients to present, influence and negotiate design deliverables aligned with business needs. You’ll transform the internal client’s vision and business need into an innovative product or deliverable. You’ll create and co-develop storyboards and layouts to effectively communicate design ideas that align to the creative brief and participate in creative ideation sessions and design sprints. You’ll conceptualize and execute design solutions while offering positive client and team experiences.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
• Creative digital portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and design skills
• 3-plus years of related experience as a graphic designer
• Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed agency or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat); some knowledge of web development platforms and prototyping software
• Proficiency in creating compelling and interactive design solutions in PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook and SharePoint)
Skills and attributes for success:
• Ability to design clear and visually compelling campaigns and presentations
• Versatile, flexible, and confident communication skills, active listening and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers and team members
• Ability to leverage brand guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
• Sound business acumen to adapt while working alongside client-serving professionals
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and milestones, and deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
• Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of firm brand, strategy and standards
• Technical understanding of digital media and print design in-house and with vendors
• Ability to proactively engage with internal clients to present, influence and negotiate design deliverables aligned with business needs
• Problem-solving skills to identify, resolve and overcome obstacles
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)